Welcome to James Street MedSpa LLC
These terms of service outline the rules and regulations for the use of James Street MedSpa LLC's
Website. Updated 7-Feb-2022.
James Street MedSpa LLC is located at:
459 N. Prince Street
Lancaster, PA 17603
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms of service in full. Do not continue to
use James Street MedSpa LLC's website if you do not accept all of the terms of service stated on
The following terminology applies to these Terms of Service, Privacy Statement, and Disclaimer
Notice and any or all Agreements: "Client", "You" and "Your" refers to you, the person accessing this
website and accepting the Company's terms of service. "The Company", "Ourselves", "We", "Our" and
"Us", refers to our Company. "Party", "Parties", or "Us", refers to both the Client and ourselves, or
either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance, and consideration of payment
necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner,
whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration or any other means, for the express purpose of
meeting the Client's needs in respect of the provision of the Company's stated services/products, in
accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of. Any use of the above terminology or other words
in the singular, plural, capitalization, and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and
therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, James Street MedSpa LLC and/or its licensors own the intellectual property
rights for all material on James Street MedSpa LLC. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You
may view and/or print pages from www.jamesstreetmedspa.com for your own personal use subject
to restrictions set in these terms of service.
You must not:
1. Republish material from www.jamesstreetmedspa.com
2. Sell, rent, or sub-license material from www.jamesstreetmedspa.com
3. Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from www.jamesstreetmedspa.com
Redistribute content from James Street MedSpa LLC (unless content is specifically made for
1. This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
2. Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions,
information, material, and data ('Comments') in areas of the website. James Street MedSpa
LLC does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the
website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of James Street MedSpa LLC, its
agents, or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such a
view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws James Street MedSpa LLC shall
not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or
expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or
appearance of the Comments on this website.
3. James Street MedSpa LLC reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any
Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive, or
otherwise in breach of these Terms of Service.
4. You warrant and represent that
1. You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary
licenses and consents to do so;
2. The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without
limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary rights of any third party;
3. The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent, or
otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
4. The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present
commercial activities or unlawful activity.
5. You hereby grant to James Street MedSpa LLC a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use,
reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any
and all forms, formats, or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
1. The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
1. Government agencies;
2. Search engines;
3. News organizations;
4. Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Website
in the same manner, as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
5. Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity
shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups that may not hyperlink to our Web
2. These organizations may link to our home page, to publications, or to other Websites
information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply
sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and
(c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
3. We may consider and approve at our sole discretion other link requests from the following
types of organizations:
1. commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as
Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP, and Consumers
2. dot.com community sites;
3. associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
4. online directory distributors;
5. internet portals;
6. accounting, law, and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
7. educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not
reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other
organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home
opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory
record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the
absence of James Street MedSpa LLC; and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource
information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product
furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications, or to other Web site information so
long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship,
endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the
context of the linking party's site.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our
website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please
include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or
e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our
Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
1. By use of our corporate name; or
2. By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
3. By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense
within the context and format of content on the linking party's site.
No use of James Street MedSpa LLC's logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a
trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to
indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may
appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may
be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates
the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any
particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such
request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms of service and its linking policy at any time.
By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms of
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked website objectionable for any reason, you may
contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so
or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavor to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its
completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that
the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and
conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any
warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose, and/or the use of
reasonable care and skill).
Nothing in this disclaimer will:
1. limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
2. limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
3. limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
4. exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a)
are subject to the preceding paragraph; (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in
relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort
(including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of
charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
If you have any queries regarding any of our terms, please contact us.